ঈদ মোবারক! বাংলাদেশী মজার ঘোরোয়া বুটের ডালের গুরুর গোশত. জানাবেন আপনাদের কেমন লাগলো.
Here is a traditional Bangladeshi Beef Curry Recipe. I hope you will enjoy this recipe immensely and please let us know if you have any suggestions or comments.
- 1 & 1/2 pounds beef stew bone-in
- 4 tsp ginger paste
- 4 tsp garlic paste
- 4 tsp coriander powder
- 4 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 4 tsp cumin powder
- 4 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup onion cup
- 2 organic bay leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cardamom pods
- green chili
- 2 cup baby chickpeas
- hot water
- In a bowl of the beef, add ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala & salt as needed.
- Mix them well and set them aside
- On a hot pan put some oil, onions, bay leaf, cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods, and chili as needed, let them saute
- add the beef to the mixture and cook them for a while
- add the chickpeas and green chili as needed
- add hot water and cook until done