- 7 pieces of Chicken Legs & Thighs
- 2 TBS Chili Powder
- 2 TBS Kebab Spices
- 1 TBS Coriander Powder
- 2 TBS Cumin Powder
- 2 TBS Chicken Seasoning
- 2 TBS Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 2 TBS Mustard Oil
- 2 TBS Lemon Juice
- 2 TBS Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Cup Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 TBS Salt
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl of Chicken Legs & Thighs.
- Mix it well and cover it before letting it sit in the freezer for at least 6 hours. If you can let it marinate overnight, it’s even better to get more flavor.
- We used an electric smokeless grill but you can use a traditional grill or simply fry it on high heat.
- It’s always a good idea to have a Kitchen Thermometers to check the internal temperature. It should be around 165°F or 74°C
Please follow us – Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest