Sugar Cookie is a must tradition for the holiday season. It is easy to make and delicious. You can get super creative with the royal icing. Here are some examples for your inspiration- Holiday Sugar Cookie with Royal Icing.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 224 grams of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, and corn starch.
- In another bowl add butter, sugar, and egg. Mix them well. Add the rest of the mixture flour in batch so the dough becomes soft and not sticking.
- Roll the dough to get a round shape
- Bake at 375° F for about 8 – 12 minutes.